Balanced Minds does not accept Private Insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid. A receipt that you can submit to your Private Insurance for
reimbursement can be provided at the end of encounter.
Appointments at Balanced Minds are not an option for Medicare because Balanced Minds has opted out of billing Medicare.
No Forensic evaluation or child custody evaluations are performed at Balanced Minds.
Payment is due at the time of service. Balanced Minds accepts checks, cash, credit cards and debit cards.
Fees for Service:
- Children and Adolescents Initial Psychiatric Evaluation 90 Minutes: $450
- Adults Initial Psychiatric Evaluation 60 minutes: $300
- Adults Medication management Follow up appointment 30 minutes encounter: $150
- Children and Adolescents Medication Management Follow up appointment 30 minutes encounter: $150
- Psychotherapy Appointments 50 minutes encounter: $300
- Phone Consultation 15 minutes encounter: $50
- Telephone Medication Refill: $25
- Returned checks: $50 charge
- Copies of Records up to 20 pages: $25
Appointment cancellations should be made at least 24 hours in advance for established patients or 48 hours in advanced for new patients or it will result in a full charge for the missed appointment.